quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2014

Better than I Know Myself

Cold as ice and more bitter than a december
Winter night, that's how I treated you
And I know that I, I sometimes tend to loose my temper
And I cross the line, yeah that's the truth

I know it gets hard sometimes, but I could never
Leave your side, no matter what I say

Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now,
But I really need you near me to
Keep my mind off the edge
If I wanted to leave I would have left by now
But you're the only one that knows me
Better than I know myself

All along, I tried to pretend it didn't matter
If I was alone, deep down I know
If you were gone
For even a day I wouldn't know which way to turn
Cause I'm lost without you.

I get kinda dark, let it go to far
I could be obnoxious at times
But try to see my heart, cause I need you now
So don't let me down
You're the only thing in this world
I would die without

(Better than I Know Myself - Adam Lambert)

Nenhum comentário: